Lets see photagraphy

Pics
Love the silhouette photos to.
20220228_151247.jpg

These are amazing!
Thank you!

Thought I'd add:
The robin, squirrels, and the Irish wolfhound were taken when I was 15 for a 4h project, I'm still really fond of them even if the judges BUTCHERED me in their critiques.

The wyandottes are mine (the pictures were for an online show last year), and so is the three legged sheep- his name is Frank. He is a shetland sheep that thinks he's a dog- and he also hates snow.

The hawk and the mums are 100% for fun but I'm still proud of them so I'm going to share them anyway.

Thank you!

Thought I'd add:
The robin, squirrels, and the Irish wolfhound were taken when I was 15 for a 4h project, I'm still really fond of them even if the judges BUTCHERED me in their critiques.

The wyandottes are mine (the pictures were for an online show last year), and so is the three legged sheep- his name is Frank. He is a shetland sheep that thinks he's a dog- and he also hates snow.

The hawk and the mums are 100% for fun but I'm still proud of them so I'm going to share them anyway.
Loved the hawk. What happened to your ram frank???

Thank you!

Thought I'd add:

Local contests can be rough..for anything. Judges can be biased towards children of their friends in competitions.. you were talented young.

Back
Top Bottom