[LIST - Over 1,000 names!] Chicken names!

Quote:
Not really.

LOL Then maybe it would be easier to make a list of names that CAN'T be a chicken name.

Quote:
Not really.

LOL Then maybe it would be easier to make a list of names that CAN'T be a chicken name.

Nah. ;P

My first group was named after the ladies on a show called the view. The day after I picked them up was waiting in an office to do some repair work and they had the tv on and this show was on. Noticed it was a bunch of ladies sitting around cackling at each other and thought they reminded me of my new ladies so looked up their names and voila, Barbara , Whoopi, Joy , Sherri , Elisabeth. Not enough names for them all but the rest named themselves, the firey little RIR that is a pain in my but to this day is Reba Mcintyre, the others are Martie, Emily, and Natalie named after the dixie chicks......
Unfourtunatly local hawks and predators have taken care of most of the cast. Just picked up 8 more and maybe a few more today so going to have to print out this thread for ideas!!!

I name all of my chickens after classic movie stars, ie Ingrid Bergman, Beatrice Arthur, Jeanette McDonald. Bogey and Bacall, Harlow and Simone Simone(Houdans) and The Duke(my D'Uccle roo) Lucy and Desi( bantam Cochin frizzles), Marion Davies and Orson Wells(Silkies pair) all 64 are named after great stars of the cinema. They have all told me that they really like it, and I have IMDB to turn to if my "well runs dry"!!!!! My chicken vet gets a real charge out of treating celebrities.....

We have not named 5 out of 6 just because I don't think it is a good idea.
My son has named the one he picked out he named her nugget she is his.
I promised him a roo but that did not happen this year. We will get 2 ducks
next year and I will name them as they will be pets.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom