Little Runner

Sassyfras, you​ are so cute. I love you for being naughty by doing what you did. But I am very happy you are safe. I understand your desire for water. It's your webs talking to you. And you are quite the little carnivore​ eating those bugs. Your day has been very full and active. Have a fun and snuggly evening. Love you:)

Hey everybody! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I have been playing outside today! I was kinda grounded for a couple of days because I jumped into the big duck pin! Momma locked them up & they have a great big pool in there! I just wanted to go swimming, & her wouldn't let me in there! So I backed up & ran really fast & jumped thru 1 of them little holes! I fit perfect! Momma started freaking out... her ran in there & got me before I even made it to the pool!! I don't know what the big deal was... I just was going swimming! Anyway, now that I'm not grounded anymore her let me outside to roam around & swim in the big pool while she watched me. I love that big pool so much! I dive & swim & take baths! It's awesome! I laid in the sun & dried off... then I ate some bugs! Momma let me eat bugs! Lots of them! Her didn't even care if I spoiled my dinner! I'm going to take a nap now! It's been a big day & I gotta rest up for my nighttime snuggles! Everybody have a good night!! Xoxo.
1f423.png

I am of the expert opinion that Sassyfras is very cute. It's a fact.

Hey everybody! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I have been playing outside today! I was kinda grounded for a couple of days because I jumped into the big duck pin! Momma locked them up & they have a great big pool in there! I just wanted to go swimming, & her wouldn't let me in there! So I backed up & ran really fast & jumped thru 1 of them little holes! I fit perfect! Momma started freaking out... her ran in there & got me before I even made it to the pool!! I don't know what the big deal was... I just was going swimming! Anyway, now that I'm not grounded anymore her let me outside to roam around & swim in the big pool while she watched me. I love that big pool so much! I dive & swim & take baths! It's awesome! I laid in the sun & dried off... then I ate some bugs! Momma let me eat bugs! Lots of them! Her didn't even care if I spoiled my dinner! I'm going to take a nap now! It's been a big day & I gotta rest up for my nighttime snuggles! Everybody have a good night!! Xoxo.
1f423.png

Just adorable and so innocent
wink.png

Sassyfras, you​ are so cute. I love you for being naughty by doing what you did. But I am very happy you are safe. I understand your desire for water. It's your webs talking to you. And you are quite the little carnivore​ eating those bugs. Your day has been very full and active. Have a fun and snuggly evening. Love you:)

Thanks miss Julie! Xoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom