Looking for a male saint bernard

Yes they do get big very fast. Popular thread for no comments....hope you all enjoyed the pics though. All puppies have been sold and will be 8 weeks May 30th. They can go to their new homes then.

Here are some more for those interested.

The designated puppy room. So much better. We did not have this last litter. Last litter they had run of our living room (11puppies).

Last edited:
The subject of Pyometra was briefly touched in the past few page I think. I do have a question. Someone said that it is believed by some to have a couple pregnancies of your female dog and then spay her to help prevent this. Where is that info at? I tried to do an online search but not coming back with anything. Thank you if you have any links or other about this.

Here are recent pics of the puppies, for those interested. They are now 10 weeks old. These pics are from as far back as 05/23/13.

Hey, I would use google scholar and type in pyometra. Some scientists and researchers are working hard to allow for better free public access of studies and papers, but unless you have university access to articles or something like that, you will have to make due by reading abstracts. Be sure you pay attention to who is funding and conducting the study you are reading. You might be able to find statistics and reasons for pyometra, as well as treatment options and rate of success. You are likely to find a greater percentage of less biased information than a regular google search would turn up. :)

Though rare, it appears that spayed dogs can develop "stump pyometra" or the more common stump granuloma due to incomplete removal. If your dog is in an at risk group, I would try to ensure that the vet performing the surgery would do a very thorough job and would read up on what the are finding about hormones, hormone therapies, and pyometra.

Last edited:
What beautiful puppies! My daughter and I enjoyed the photos. They all look beautiful, healthy and happy! They are very clean ,
well cared for looking pups. I bet they were lots of fun to raise.

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I am glad you and your daughter enjoyed the puppies pics. Yes they are and a lot of work. Bitter sweet to have them go. I know I have picked good homes for them though.

What beautiful puppies! My daughter and I enjoyed the photos. They all look beautiful, healthy and happy! They are very clean ,
well cared for looking pups. I bet they were lots of fun to raise.

Glad they have all found good homes. They sure are cute! Their new families are going to enjoy them. I know it's hard to let them go , but a good feeling to know they will have good homes and be loved.

Something that bugs me though is the ones that dont stay in contact after they have the puppy. I have 2 from the last litter out of 11 I have not heard from. So far this time I have not gotten return texts from 2 out of 7. Seems kinda of rude to me. I stay and kept in contact with them and answered any questions until they could get the puppy. I asked one buyer how the puppy was settling in on the 4th and the 15th. They got him on the 1 of June and no answer. The other I was gonna send them pics of the mom and dad. I asked if they could get pictures by text. Right after we just met to get their puppy.

I guess I can only hope for the best for them. I do have them all micro chipped to me out of this second litter.

Aw, they are precious! I hope you hear back from those buyers about the pups! Folks do get busy, you know, life getting in the way and all (not too mention having a new puppy in the house is like having a new baby). I still keep in touch with our Olde English Bulldogges breeder, but I don't always get back to her in a timely fashion. When I don't email her back, she'll call. If I don't answer the call, she'll stalk my Facebook page :gig I love her though, she's helped me out tremendously! Maybe everyones still settling in and you'll hear from them soon :)

What state are you in I have a beautiful saint in texas akc registered he is 15 months old and I want one of his off spring before I get him fixed.

Back
Top Bottom