Loving the chick life!

That's a lot of chicks! I got 150 chickens... well there are some butcher chickens...but
roll.png
. You got Golden Laced Wyadottes, Franny254! Those are very sweet looking birds! Have you ever heard of Campines? They are just as nice!

No right now the only grown chickens I got is one red sexlink, wheaten/brown red game rooster, wheaten game hen, and warhores game hen. I got the eggs from my grandmother and put them under my game hen. The other chicks I bought from Atwood's or I women who sold them on craiglist, and the game chicks and the half buff ORP/ wheaten chicks came from my wheaten hen and my wheaten/brown red roo and my buff ORP roo that had passed away.

My other chicks are buff ORP,rir,barred rock, and a cochen mix.I really want some silver laced wyadottes and some golden laced wyadottes, I also want some silkies.

I really want Silkies! Buff Silkies are my favourite. My mom was almost going to get them from an advertising hatchery, I had place ready for them, then, the phone rang and he announced that they're all sold out! Very annoying! I was also getting Golden Laced Wyadottes, but all sold out too! How are your Barred Rocks? Rhode Islands? Mine are very aggressive to chicks and hens (Even chicks are attacking hens!) I do regret buying them, but they are worth a price in the breeding market! Buff Orpingtons are very gentle and go broody a lot! Australorps, a black Australian breed, are very nice mothers. Did your one hen hatch them all?

Right now my rir and barred rocks are not at all agrresive and my hen did not hatch all 14 eggs but she did hatch 11 out of 14 so I am saticfied she also tried to take in my 7 2week old chicks but I look them alway from her.

Haha yeah I love chickens when whey see me come outside they start to chirp very loud and then I walk over there and open the cage they all think I got food so they run towards me.

Back
Top Bottom