Lucy laid her first egg! And we ate it!

Sounds like Babe might have a inkling as to what is going on? Moose hasn't nibbled on anything but food LOL
She'll never get anywhere that way though, when she starts Sammy get out of the pool.
roll.png

Moose is just still a youngin just like my 2. actually I can wait till next year for it to begin. This is the first time I've ever had geese mate this time of year, Missy and Sam mated their first time at the "normal" goose mating time. And eggs came at the normal time. this past year Missy and Sammy mated at the "normal" goose mating time again, livininbrazil says Toots is a little hussy to be throwing herself at Sam at such a young age. lol Those eggs sure are good aren't they? I made quite a few omelets with them.

I haven't even thought about baking with the eggs, I couldn't past how delicious they were just fried! Oh, I bet a quiche would be delicious!
Oh yum quiche now that does sound good.

8 is making Christmas decorations with goose eggs, hope she posts more pics before the baby comes. [which should be any day now]

LOL Lydia! I just fried up Lucy's egg and gave it to my 9 year old! She was very happy! The tooth fairy come for her last night as well. Well, more like this morning when I noticed she forgot to come last night! LOL

LOL Lydia! I just fried up Lucy's egg and gave it to my 9 year old! She was very happy! The tooth fairy come for her last night as well. Well, more like this morning when I noticed she forgot to come last night! LOL

My gosh that could have been disastrous, thank goodness the "tooth fairy " made it there, she must have been very busy last night. and a fried goose eggs too. That's special.

I know it! That tooth fairy had a few beers the night before and forgot to visit my daughter until the next morning when my daughter asked about the tooth fairy! I had to call that fairy and tell her to get over here quick!

Lucy laid another egg this morning! Egg number 5, right on schedule! Every other day. Boy, are they delicious!

Back
Top Bottom