Martinsburg, WV Spring Chickenstock April 19th, 2014

I will do my best to keep an updated list of what will be there in this thread post. Stay tuned as the date gets closer.

I expect to be there with juvenile French Black Copper Marans, some 7 month old Barred Rock roos, and hopefully lots of various chicks. Testing fertility now, so keep your fingers crossed. We've also got hand made laying boxes, growout/carry cages, jams and more.

I expect to be there with juvenile French Black Copper Marans, some 7 month old Barred Rock roos, and hopefully lots of various chicks. Testing fertility now, so keep your fingers crossed. We've also got hand made laying boxes, growout/carry cages, jams and more.

Sounds Great. COME ON SPRING!!!!

On a side note BYC won't allow me to edit a post after a certain length of time. I am unable to keep a post updated in this thread of what will be there. The most accurate list is located at www.poultrybarn.net however as of now I have.
What will be there​

Easter Eggers

Olive egg layers

Guineas (several colors)

Silkies

turkeys.

Muscovy Ducks and ducklings

(chocolate, barred chocolate, Whites, Blues)

Juvenile French Black Copper Marans

7 month old Barred Rock roos

various chicks.

hand made laying boxes

Growout/carry cages,

jams

and more.

Last edited:
Woohoo 1 month to go. Hopefully that cold white stuff is gone and won't be coming back

I'm planning to bring a few 6 month old White Faced Black Spanish hens and a rooster or two.
I'll also have a 6 month old Fbcm rooster and a few various breed laying hens as well.

Back
Top Bottom