Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market **UPDATED w/ PICS pg.43**

I need a pair or trio of geese (I say trio so one can go on my table at Christmas) to help control my snake issues. Two Rat Snakes and four Garters in one week. Hmmmm...

I was going to go to Crossroads in October, but I am going to skip it. I just can't justify it. I'd rather hit the chickenstocks/swaps. It's more fun!

__

I'm having some issues with chickens and coops this week, so we will see what happens with them before I get into another breed.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=551283 Hi everyone, here's the new thread.
frow.gif

Msbear/Erin - Hello! I bought a package of 24 water bottles and will bring cookies of some type for the BYC area, if you are still planning on having one. Still haven't heard anymore about the banner - I can probably come up with a small BYC sign to put wherever. I also have the following names for the nametags
Msbear
Peachick
Adoptapitbull
Soaring Chicks

If anyone else wants a nametag, please PM me - I don't want to miss your response on this thread and not have a pre-printed tag for you if you have requested one! Susan

Here's the new thread.. can't believe we're already 2 months away. Winter just flew by. NGT ANGL, let me know if you'd still be interested in coordinating the BYC VIP lounge. I think that was such a great idea. Tonya, let me know if you'd be interested in organizing THE LIST. I can certainly help but, haven't been online very much recently. Either Tom or Paul will be judging the Show Clinic. I am still waiting to hear back. Tammy, I don't know if you have the energy to man that station or not. Give me a holler :) We in the works with the ag. dept. about a couple fun demonstrations or booths but, any ideas are welcome. We will be allowing free camping just like last year so, if anyone is thinking of traveling a good distance, keep that in mind.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...une-16th-2012-sharpsburg-md-8-2pm-show-clinic

msbear, if you're starting the list, here's what I plan to bring:

Welsummer chicks
BLRW chicks
Barred Rock chicks
SLW chicks
laying boxes
jams/jellies
glycerin soaps
horse tack

thanks for doing this again!

Hey Ms Bear! Who is selling the Started Ameraucana chicks in diluted Silver (thanks Lavender gene) lay BRIGHT blue eggs? I get so overwhelmed with the choices once I get to the swap, thought it would be good to start where I really want to be!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom