MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
I just joined the site today. I live on the shore, Pittsville to be exact. We started our first flock on March 1, with 6 Rhode Island Reds. I built my coop using pics from this site as inspiration. We were blessed with our first egg just the other day. I am thankful for the ability to pick the brains of the more seasoned flock owners in my back yard!

Hello! I have the cutest 10 week old Bantam Gold Sebright Roo free to a good home. This baby has crooked toes, but it doesn't affect him in any way.
20200630_091001.jpg

20200629_131333.jpg
20200629_130707.jpg

Attachments

• 20200630_091001.jpg
    20200630_091001.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 0
[URGENT]
20210423_171238.jpg

#goose #geese for pick up only - Sadly, my lovely goslings are to be 'removed' in 48 hours according to police officer after neighbor reported them...obviously their dog does not like these lovely creatures! But they are healthy, hatched from eggs purchase from NPIP registered flock, 20 days old, and very good at picking grass! They follow you wherever you go! LOCATION is MD 20850, please PM or email [email protected] if interested - they have to be picked up by new owners by next Monday!!!! Otherwise they will be taken away...
found them a new home now! thanks everyone

Hi! I am new to this, and to chickens. I live in Laurel and I just bought 5 chicks to put in my backyard. I went to the farm store to get bean seeds and my 3 year old thought the chickens were cute so we started up our little backyard farm.

Right now they are in a dog kennel until we build them a coop.

I think I have 2 buff orpingtons, a blue andulasian, a silver laced wyandotte, a black sex linked and black australorp.

I have no idea if there is a county zoning issue, but I think free FRESH eggs will keep my neighbors happy.

Any suggestions on building a coop and saving money while having ubber cool egg layers would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone, I am organizing a breeders directory for here in MD. The first publication will be an online one and I will post links here and on Facebook groups as well as sending it out in my quarterly newsletter. If you would like to participate as a breeder, please message me or email me erinmoshier @ Gmail -your name (can use farm name), your city and your email address (no phone numbers please) and what breeds/varieties you will have for sale this year. We are including farms that are close to MD too! so if you'd like to participate and you are in our area, please do! I am hoping this will grow and will be a valued resource for us.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom