MARYLAND THREAD!

We are on the South River between Edgewater and Mayo and have an oversize lot so qualify as long as we jump through all the hoops.

Well, you aren't too far at all! Let me know if you are ever coming to Annapolis, we will meet up and talk chickens.
D.gif

Hi all, I'm collecting at least 5 fertile duck eggs daily if anyone is interested in buying for hatching or eating, They are a mix of Muscovy and pekins

Where are you located? I'm hoping to get an incubator soon an would love to hatch some but I'd also love to eat some! How MUH a doz and are they fed organic?

Also does anyone else feed there chickens organic?? Where do you get it from!? I have found nothing close to md that makes organic layer feed except some pelleted shat from bowens /:

Where are you located? I'm hoping to get an incubator soon an would love to hatch some but I'd also love to eat some! How MUH a doz and are they fed organic?

Hi, they free range everyday and I give them a snack wild bird food in the evening to encourage them to get back in coop.
I'm in Salisbury MD. They are $5/doz for now

Cool I'm in anne arundel county. Do you ever visit annapolis? I work there and would love to buy a dozen or two

Back
Top Bottom