MARYLAND THREAD!

Thanks. I know that my grandmother used to do it. We had lavender flowers on the heated porch and she would add those to the hot mix. I am learning that not everything that I learned to do from my elders was not always right.

Personaly I LOVE lavender lol so much so idk if I could share it with my birds hahahaha but I know it's very good for you in many ways. I lve taking the medicinal food approach always. Now you got me craving some lavender and skullcap tea lol

Personaly I LOVE lavender lol so much so idk if I could share it with my birds hahahaha but I know it's very good for you in many ways. I lve taking the medicinal food approach always. Now you got me craving some lavender and skullcap tea lol
Mmm. Can you make me a cup too please. I will be right over. Lol. My lavender will not be up until summer. I only started my hydro plants after the move.

Mmm. Can you make me a cup too please. I will be right over. Lol. My lavender will not be up until summer. I only started my hydro plants after the move.

I'm still waiting to get a house to grow lol. I really want to build those sunk in the ground green houses. There genius and keep better temps cause the ground temp dost fluctuate as often

I'm still waiting to get a house to grow lol. I really want to build those sunk in the ground green houses. There genius and keep better temps cause the ground temp dost fluctuate as often
That sounds pretty cool. I had forgotten about those. I will probably have one when I know that I am in my forever home. I hate moving, but I am getting closer to my forever spot.

Time has flown. I began ordering my new flock of 50+ birds In October. I have 32 coming in two weeks, my dozen + of hatching eggs will be here this week or next, then I have another 18 arriving in April. Chick time is approaching.

I finally got both my MD and County licenses, now another month on the Chicks from Meyer. Starting to wish I would have gotten then locally so we wouldnt have to wait, but the weather has been so cold that the later date may have been for the good.

I finally got both my MD and County licenses, now another month on the Chicks from Meyer. Starting to wish I would have gotten then locally so we wouldnt have to wait, but the weather has been so cold that the later date may have been for the good.
Thanks for the reminder. I so need to take care of all of that stuff. I am with you on the local, but I got tired of tracking people down, or not having phone calls returned. One guy finally called two days ago. I had called him in November just to see if he was still selling, and to possibly place an order. The only kind of Local help that I got was from the lady that we are purchasing our guineas from in Still Pond. Finally, I met a breeder 15 minutes away from me 2 weeks ago, but that was really too late. He is going to help my son get a show bird in March. He shows birds nationally, and has done so for over 50 years.

Trenton is getting hatching egg ready!

Back
Top Bottom