MARYLAND THREAD!

Anyone looking for Marans pullets, I should have extras soon. I ordered quite a few more than we are allowed to keep. They are due to arrive tomorrow and intend to brood them for a few weeks before moving the extras. They were ordered sexed pullets and vaccinated from Meyer- Black Copper, Blue Splash, Golden Cuckoo, and Silver Cuckoo

Anyone looking for Marans pullets, I should have extras soon. I ordered quite a few more than we are allowed to keep. They are due to arrive tomorrow and intend to brood them for a few weeks before moving the extras. They were ordered sexed pullets and vaccinated from Meyer- Black Copper, Blue Splash, Golden Cuckoo, and Silver Cuckoo
I am interested in a Blue Splash female. I have a male. I am on the Eastern Shore. South of Ocean City.

I'd be interested in a few to add some color to my egg basket. I'm in Carroll County, MD.

I am in Harford County and selling my coop and run, holds 20 chickens.

We are asking $1,200 for the whole thing! 6 nesting boxes, light, linoleum floor, chicken door, human door, coop measures 6x6, run is 8x16, whole thing is predator proof!

Back
Top Bottom