MARYLAND THREAD!

I am sorry that is way too far. You are about 7 hrs away from me. I am willing to go as far as 25/ 30 miles. Thx for answering.

I have two golden laced wyandotte boys who need homes. I'm in Garrett County, but frequently travel to Anne Arundel. I know it's still a bit out of your range but I figured I'd still give you the offer in case you don't have any luck!

Two hours away. I am so no lucky. Thank you guys for helping

Yeah, we're apparently all on the Western side of Maryland... I have a White Leghorn and Light Brahma roo (chicks four weeks old) I'm willing to let go for free if anyone is interested?

I also have 20 BY crosses (easter eggers & and french black copper maran crosses) that are a week old if anyone is interested? Straight run and PM me for more info.

Good morning everyone! I'm in the planning stages of getting the coop together, etc. I'm looking for a little advice on where to buy.

I'm only planning on 6 hens but want to get a variety at the same time.

The catch seems to be that I want some started pullets (with it being my first time, I'll try chicks next time around- plus the startup cost is enough as it is, haha)

Do you know where I could get a variety of hens (RIR, Buffs, Wyandottes, Ameraucana, etc) around the area?

I'm in the Frederick County area.

I know I missed the swap. Would that have been a good place to get started pullets?

Side note- I'm a ways away from actually getting them...just planning- we live in York County PA now and are in the process of finding a home back in MD

Thanks in advance!

The swap has abit of everything so yes that would have beena good bet for you. You can check out the facebook page for the swap and there is list of the sellers and what they have so you maybe able to just contact them when your ready. Also on facebook are many swap pages for farm animal that you can join.
Good luck with your planning and house hunting

Great, thanks so much to both of you!

Yeah, We're looking out in Washington County too and I have the zoning lady on speed dial every time we find a possible house to make sure we're okay zoning wise...haha

Told the wife she can have all the square footage she wants and the jacuzzi tub or whatever..I just want to make sure I can legally have chickens, haha

Hello 
  I am in Wicomico county. Anybody's selling adult roosters. Any breed. I'll need two or three. Thx
I am in Worcester. I wish that you had asked a month earlier. My unwanted roos went to freezer camp. There is a place in Parksley VA that sells adults. I know that it is on Parsley Rd. I have cockerels, but they are really young. I hope that this helps. If not I can ask around for you.

Great, thanks so much to both of you!

Yeah, We're looking out in Washington County too and I have the zoning lady on speed dial every time we find a possible house to make sure we're okay zoning wise...haha

Told the wife she can have all the square footage she wants and the jacuzzi tub or whatever..I just want to make sure I can legally have chickens, haha

The space and the cost is how I ended up in Washington County. We were looking in Frederick County first too.

Back
Top Bottom