MARYLAND THREAD!

How much are they? I have ducks but I wouldn't mind a few pullets . Also does anyone know someone who has a pet service (or would be willing) for keeping ducks? I need to go to richmond in 2 weeks but I don't have anyone that can checkon or watch my ducks. 
I'd take $15 per for the Amberlinks and $20 for the Slwd. You can pm me if you're interested. I can hold onto them till you get back home. Or you can take them now and they may be settled in and ready to start layin for you by the time you are home. How far are you from Bel Air? Most of the people i know in the state are in the bel air area, but if you aren't too far I may be able to help out.

I'd take $15 per for the Amberlinks and $20 for the Slwd. You can pm me if you're interested. I can hold onto them till you get back home. Or you can take them now and they may be settled in and ready to start layin for you by the time you are home. How far are you from Bel Air? Most of the people i know in the state are in the bel air area, but if you aren't too far I may be able to help out.
Ok will do, and I'd probably wait till after I got back. Thank you for the offer someone pmed me the other day and is going to come by! I'm not sure where Bel Air is but I live in clinton maryland near brandywine, its probably between 30-40 minutes away.

Ok will do, and I'd probably wait till after I got back. Thank you for the offer someone pmed me the other day and is going to come by! I'm not sure where Bel Air is but I live in clinton maryland near brandywine, its probably between 30-40 minutes away.  
so glad you found someone to help out. Im just north of baltimore. Let me know if you are still interested in our girls when you get back. Enjoy your trip!

Here are some of our girls helping us clean one of the alpaca paddocks. The one strutting her stuff is Calipso, she only has one eye due to a genetic abnormality, but its her good one! Lol and despite it she is pretty high in the pecking order.

Available in Southern MD, several started brown or colored egg layers, 12-18 weeks. Buff orps, Rir mixes or sex links, two buff brahmas, some Silkie Cochin EE mixes. F2s. Blue black splash or a partridge variant common to EEs. No sizzled, Silkie or smooth feathered. Available to BYC members at 10, going to public for 15 at the Waldorf TSC SATURDAY. Email suggested I don't always get to PMs. Eggs from Cochin over Langshan or lavender orp also available. Very tame Cochin roo is breed standard, low crowing, easy on hens and good sized. He's producing like sized young. I'm only keeping birds with at least some Silkie features as I'm slowly working toward a standard Sizzle that lays colored rggs. My primary F2 hen is splash smooth feathers, middle sized, tiny comb, lays blue. She's gone broody. So I can let loose my extras. [email protected]

so glad you found someone to help out. Im just north of baltimore. Let me know if you are still interested in our girls when you get back. Enjoy your trip!
Me too! I had NO idea how hard it would be to get someone to help! People seem to be really intimidated by "farm" animals here even thought just 10 years ago this was almost all farm land! I was afraid I'd have to cancel. And I will, thank you!

Lavander hen, frizzle/cuckoo Maran rooster, and cuckoo Maran hen and roo for sale. Prices negotiable. Pm if interested

Back
Top Bottom