MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Quote:
wee.gif

Quote: I cant wait to watch this happen!!! they are so lovely !!!

4 of these hatched this morning. We are setting eggs again next weekend. Currently we are waiting on 4 late eggs to hatch. In the interim we are hand turning 2 peacock eggs which are nearing a week since set. With a little luck we'll have 3 hatches in May.
congrats!!!!!

Just got home and 1 of 2 eggs left from my April hatch just hatched... It was an EE egg.. now waiting on the brown egg to finish and then onto the 5 turkeys due Thur....

Day 14 candling complete. I lost 1 ayam, 1 isabelle,and one silkie. And 1 questionable but I put it back in the bator. Lots of funny looking air cells.

So I have left 15 barnyard mix.
7 sizzles, 4 isabelle leghorns,
and 6 Ayan cemani! 10+ croads should arrive tomorrow. And MPC eggs are being replaced by MPC. So I'll set those when they get here.

My turkeys should be hatching in a few days
fl.gif

Day 14 candling complete. I lost 1 ayam, 1 isabelle,and one silkie. And 1 questionable but I put it back in the bator. Lots of funny looking air cells.

So I have left 15 barnyard mix.
7 sizzles, 4 isabelle leghorns,
and 6 Ayan cemani! 10+ croads should arrive tomorrow. And MPC eggs are being replaced by MPC. So I'll set those when they get here.
fl.gif

I have eggs in my incubator from the April Hatch-A-Long that have not hatched yet; does that mean I can join this HAL? (In full disclosure I am on day 29/28) I will likely be setting more eggs later this month too.

Thanks! MamaHMendez

Back
Top Bottom