MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I am overrun with eggs, oh and serama broodies LOL  anyone wants some cool hens/layers eggs let me know! 
oh seramas!!!!! I seriously considered some of those tiny you creatures!eggs did you mention eggs???????
1f602.png
1f605.png
1f60d.png
1f617.png
1f619.png
1f61a.png

the 2 in front Izzy the tiny splash isbar. Then freckles the bigger splash isbar. Possibly a roo. Then there are 4 Isabelle leghorns sex still unknown. Then there are 2 super cute blue isbars.

Just got home and 1 of 2 eggs left from my April hatch just hatched... It was an EE egg.. now waiting on the brown egg to finish and then onto the 5 turkeys due Thur....
Congrats!

My turkeys should be hatching in a few days
Good Luck! Any particular type of turkey?

Day 14 candling complete. I lost 1 ayam, 1 isabelle,and one silkie. And 1 questionable but I put it back in the bator. Lots of funny looking air cells.

So I have left 15 barnyard mix.
7 sizzles, 4 isabelle leghorns,
and 6 Ayan cemani! 10+ croads should arrive tomorrow. And MPC eggs are being replaced by MPC. So I'll set those when they get here.
Good luck!

I have eggs in my incubator from the April Hatch-A-Long that have not hatched yet; does that mean I can join this HAL? (In full disclosure I am on day 29/28) I will likely be setting more eggs later this month too.

Thanks! MamaHMendez
YES! Welcome over!

Gonna set some eggs under a broody later this week!

Wonderful!

Well one of the eggs that I had 'thought' was probably dead is not dead and so now waiting for the last two eggs of April to hatch this may day ( I guess these and the EE that held out until today did not want April birthdays)
Good news.

the 2 in front Izzy the tiny splash isbar. Then freckles the bigger splash isbar. Possibly a roo. Then there are 4 Isabelle leghorns sex still unknown. Then there are 2 super cute blue isbars.

Cute!

Sally Sunshine thank you for the info and thoughts. I really appreciate it. Sadly though I have an addiction to very large fowl. Anyone have any Jersey Giants?Lol!I love my big old girls, so mellow. My EES drive me batty but they stay since my hubby likes them , plus my Fester is one darn handsome rooster.My avitar pic.

Last edited:
@mlm Mike (we were talking about this in the AHAL) We decided on our goats! We will be picking up our 3 Nigerian Dwarf doelings in a couple of weeks! I don't have great pictures and they don't have names yet but I am SUPER excited. I know there are a lot of chicken/goat people so I thought I would share.

#1 is Light Chamoisee with White Topknot and subtle Moonspots

#2 is Chamoisse Black and Red

#3 is Dark Buckskin with White Topknot

#3 and #1 walking together in the center of photo.

#1 and #2 eating

Back
Top Bottom