MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Guinea keet update.
So far my broody hen has seven babies, one egg "fixin' to hatch and one more waiting. So the question is what happened to the 10th egg/keet? I think it managed to get out of the enclosure and couldn't get back to mom and someone ate it. Someone being the other chickens. Oh well, I said I wasn't going to help. But I've secured the enclosure better until they get bigger.

I'll post a better picture when things calm down. I've got to go fix their waterer so it won't spill over.

Guinea keet update.
So far my broody hen has seven babies, one egg "fixin' to hatch and one more waiting. So the question is what happened to the 10th egg/keet? I think it managed to get out of the enclosure and couldn't get back to mom and someone ate it. Someone being the other chickens. Oh well, I said I wasn't going to help. But I've secured the enclosure better until they get bigger.

I'll post a better picture when things calm down. I've got to go fix their waterer so it won't spill over.
So Cute!!

Guinea keet update. So far my broody hen has seven babies, one egg "fixin' to hatch and one more waiting. So the question is what happened to the 10th egg/keet? I think it managed to get out of the enclosure and couldn't get back to mom and someone ate it. Someone being the other chickens. Oh well, I said I wasn't going to help. But I've secured the enclosure better until they get bigger. I'll post a better picture when things calm down. I've got to go fix their waterer so it won't spill over.
:love

Duckling helped me hatch a very shrink wrapped number five! I was amazed to see four, five is awesome! I was so careless with this hatch!
Here's a clue. They were due Monday night.

Back
Top Bottom