Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Morning everyone. Very foggy here, but clearing up.
Yesterday at 1:40 am, Micah, my nephew was born. Feet first and very fast.
He is the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen.
He weighed 3 pounds and 4 oz.
He also went to heaven at 2:20 am, 10 minutes before us kids got there. My parents were already there.
hugs.gif

Daron please send my love and condolences to your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. Having be expected doesn't make it any easier.
hugs.gif

that is realy cool, do you know how old the house is?
The house was built in 1952. The exterior walls are 1x8 tongue and groove. They are either cedar or hard yellow pine. I won't know until I cut the hole.

I got a monster 89 gram (3.11 oz) egg today! It's almost as big as a tennis ball, I'll bet that hen is sore!
ep.gif

Daron,

Some people only dream of Angels, you held one in your arms. He that you held in your arms, you will hold in your heart forever.
May God bless you and be with you and your family, even when the darkness is overwhelming. Know that we here love you, and are praying with you during this difficult time.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. —Matthew 11:28.

A lot of folks here have shared that they also experienced the loss of a baby - either directly or through a loved one. Sending thoughts of peace and comfort to those who are reminded of their losses as well.

Amy PT - very well said; thank you for this.

Daron....my friend...there are no words. I love you!

Thanks everyone for the luck. We got 25 ribbons for the 25 birds. One of our Toulouse Geese got champion Goose and our black runner got champion Duck. We also placed first for the each dozen eggs we got (3 dozen eggs.)

Congrats, Theron. How are eggs judged?

I don't usually bag the clippings when I mowed but I did today. I dumped the bag in the run and the hens are enjoying a fresh green lawn salad.

Back
Top Bottom