Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

Where did summer go? I had a sweatshirt and a coat on this morning for my 6 mile walk!

Today is our trip to the coop and Walmart. Waiting for Rachel to finish up her chicken chores so we can head out.

have a great day!
Sarah

Any help would be appreciated

First off....Hi everyone!

Now the help needed......I was under the impression I could get Cornish X chicks easily, just call a hatchery.

I called 3 and was told by all of them I couldn't get any until late September.

I really wanted to get 25 in here by the first of September.

I'm not a procrastinator......just naive I guess.

Anyone know where I can get some chicks now?

Thanks for any help.

Quote:
Ignore the above post, as luck would have it the little sponsor banners above showed Mt. Healthy. I had not called them and they will be shipping them to me on the 10th.

Crisis avoided.

.....but I knew one of you would have eventually gotten me a answer.

hmm.png

Quote:
told the other lady that works in there, before about it that he gets on my nerves and she i know, his a A _ _!!, but his family own the bussiness, and his dad has talked to him about before, his been married twice, and I wonder way his been Divorced twice
hmm.png
because is a PIG
smack.gif

I will keep you guys updated when chuck goes to take back the Turkey feed

tororider May prays are with you !!

Sam you just get up to early for me LOL

Hey Rhandi hopefully will make out to you at the end of the week.
wondering to if you have any extra chick girls to sell?
talk to you soon.

Everyone have a great FALL
tongue.gif
Day, though they say its going to get up to 75 all i know its cold.

I guess all of are gardens didn't do good this summer, mine is like a weed fest right now,

Last edited:
Hi all, I am super eggcited! I got my first ever EE egg.
D.gif
it's a pretty mint green but it also has blood streaks on it, the poor girl. My EE's are 25 weeks old so I was beginning to wonder if they would ever start laying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the pretty egg Hillbilly.

I just love this cool sunshine. Playing outside wirth the kids, got laundry hanging in the gentle breeze, and actually got the house cleaned some more. It's also making the chickens happier then lasts weeks wet gloom. I am getting more eggs. I love it.

Quote:
Ive been wondering about the weather changing my hens egg production? My 5 Isa's usually give me 4-5 eggs a day. Last week with all the rain they gave me 2-3 a day. Now today they are back on track with 5

Still waiting on my 20 wk old pullets to start laying. Should be very soon. And I found a wonderful oak desk with 3 cupboards on the bottom and flipped it over and put guard rails across the top and bottom for a community next box. Works great. I'll never build another nest box. I'll just snatch another desk one out of someone garbage LOL My grandson crawls on the floor of my truck everytime I say "oh boy you see whats in their garbage" he gets so embarassed. But I love to recycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom