Mille Cochin Info

Give Max a squeeze from me!
ya.gif

Give Max a squeeze from me! :ya

Are you his original owner? I'll tell him you said hi :) I'll be renaming him since I have a food theme over here, hope you don't mind! He's a silly thing - he keeps crowing in my workshop whenever he sees one of my roosters run by the door.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, totally newbie here. I was looking for a new project, and County Boy always posted such beautiful pictures of his birds, so I decided to ask about cochins. Long story short, I now have some buff barred bantam cochins and some mille fleur bantam cochins. I'm slowly reading through this thread from the beginning and it's very helpful. I'm still working on learning what to look for in a bird in terms of the breed standard, and I'm trying to learn the genetics behind this color. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the pair that County Boy sold me yesterday:

I also got a little mille fleur frizzle pullet too. I'm in love with these birds already and can't wait till I get some eggs to hatch.
Welcome to Cochins and to "crazy beautiful" Mille Fleurs. I just adore my birds. Cochins are the first birds I got and they still are my favorites.
Country Boy's frizzles are soooooo cute!

It is a pity you all are not closer to me, i would love to get involved!

Maybe i could donate some of my mottled partridge line to you!

Here is a boy hatched two months ago, still waiting to find some columbian to put them with.

Are you his original owner? I'll tell him you said hi
smile.png
I'll be renaming him since I have a food theme over here, hope you don't mind! He's a silly thing - he keeps crowing in my workshop whenever he sees one of my roosters run by the door.
I'm his breeder. Of course you can rename him!
gig.gif

Hey Nancy, he looks so good in that bottom pic! ..you can really see the fluff coming out as he walks. I'm having a problem with a few pointy feathers sticking up in a lot of my boys... glad to see his tooshie going the right way .

I've really only got one boy who's tail gets a little squirrely; Henry my Prince son, if you can believe that! He's also not as wide. I've almost sold him a couple of times, but he has other redeeming points, so he's stayed around so far. It's a give and take with my boys
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom