MINI SEBASTOPOL GEESE

So happy to see this thread and your beautiful geese learycow! I just put my check in the mailbox for a mini frillback pair from holderreads(frillback gander smooth goose), so should have them within a few weeks. I am so excited! Hoping they're half as cute as the ones on this thread.

So happy to see this thread and your beautiful geese learycow! I just put my check in the mailbox for a mini frillback pair from holderreads(frillback gander smooth goose), so should have them within a few weeks. I am so excited! Hoping they're half as cute as the ones on this thread.
Congrats! I guaratee you will LOVE them!
I am anxious for mine to start setting this season :) My main breeding goose had a rough year last year. Her second nest of 6 eggs ended up getting ruined 3 days before hatch by a predator. I went out one morning and she was hysterical. I found 4 fully developed dead babies and the remains of some shells :( It was heartbreaking.

So this year she is going to have a nice quiet, predator proof area so NO chances of that happening again!

I lost my sebbies best a few days before hatch due to flooding. It's heartbreaking losing them when they are so close.
My geese shipped today!

I will get better pics this evening after work. They arrived safe and healthy. I love them so much, they are just what I expected.

Do you have any eggs available for the mini Sebastopol Geese?

I'm a 2nd grade teacher and I'm very interested in hatching them in my classroom as well as keeping them as pets afterwards.

Thanks in advance,
Ginger

Do you have any eggs available for the mini Sebastopol Geese?

I'm a 2nd grade teacher and I'm very interested in hatching them in my classroom as well as keeping them as pets afterwards.

Thanks in advance,
Ginger
I don't sell my eggs. This year I am hatching all of them out so I can increase my flock numbers

Back
Top Bottom