MISSOURI ! ! !

Hi! Brand new here (the site and to being a chicken mommy!) Mine are adoptees full grown and laying, but I'm trying to hatch their first four eggs, anyway, hello all! Thanks for reading!

--I'm in Hickory county btw

Last edited:
I'm from Independence, MO. Just getting into backyard chickens. Have a flock of 21 total (15 in 1 location, and 6 in another with my mom).

I do have 2 cockerls/roosters (I think) if anyone is interested, i'm looking to rehome them... 1 is a Mille Fleur or Porcelain D'Uccle Bantam (has mille fleur coloring, but was supposed to be a Porcelain) the other is a Cream Legbar.

So far really enjoying this venture!

I'm in Independence as well, not far fro Truman library. the other MO thread "calling anyone from Missouri" is more active. Hope you found a home for your cockerels especially since we can't have them, per zoning laws. Rather new at chickens and working on building a coop. Love this cooler break in the weather.

I'm from Independence, MO. Just getting into backyard chickens. Have a flock of 21 total (15 in 1 location, and 6 in another with my mom).

I do have 2 cockerls/roosters (I think) if anyone is interested, i'm looking to rehome them... 1 is a Mille Fleur or Porcelain D'Uccle Bantam (has mille fleur coloring, but was supposed to be a Porcelain) the other is a Cream Legbar.

So far really enjoying this venture!

I am working on convincing the fiance` I need another coop and I have a feeling your Mille Fleur is a handsome boy. Hold old? Pictures?

After the "upgrade" this spring, I don't get my usual messages telling me that my threads have updated. Some of the slower ones, I would wait until they had 10 messages (a page's worth) to read. Some other threads, I only read them and hadn't replied to them yet (esp. if I was reading older messages first and hadn't caught up yet to current messages). I think other people were reading like me and haven't been keeping threads as active as they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom