Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
This is Snow. She is a Light Brahma Roo X Buff Orpington. Her sister looks more like a light brahma without feathered legs. There was two roos that looked exactly like light brahmas as well, but they are in the freezer now.

I didn't take pics but I had a Golden Laced Wyandotte that hatched a dozen chicks. Each one is the shape of her (compact and petite), but the color of whatever roo she mated. So some are black (austrlorp) and some barred (barred rock). They all have single combs too. Fun thread!!
nice... I wonder where the blue/lavender looking coloring in her markings came from...

This is "Golden King"
Father was a Barred Rock, Mother a Buff Orp.
His comb is a bit messed up from a fight w/another roo.

Is this what you call a "Lemon Cuckoo Orpington"? I LOVE HIM!!! Is that the cross that you use to get them?

Okay, now for my crosses:

Roody, a Rhode Island Red roo X Barred Rock hen (or black sex link) He was very mean!

And Winchester (aka Winnie), Buff Orpington roo X Golden Sex-link hen (excuse the roo in the back, he had just been beat up, he was fine though, just feathers missing)

And when she was younger she looked just like a BO

Back
Top Bottom