Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics

She has a little bit of a buffish red in her wing feathers.

Dad: Silver 1/2 Spangled Crested Easter Egger ( 1/4 Polish- 3/4 Easter Egger).

Mom: Paint Crested Easter Egger (1/4 Polish-1/4 Naked Neck-1/2 Easter Egger)

She is a step in my development of Crested Easter Eggers.
She's beautiful! Are you not going to go for the NN dominance?

She's beautiful!  Are you not going to go for the NN dominance?

I may try for the Crested Green Egger Naked Neck later this coming year. The reason that I had the NN in that part if the pedigree was because her grandpa was a Blue Tailed Red EE/NN cross and I going for the red color with the blue tail. I never got any that color though.

Love it! Now to get that color onto Naked Necks.

That'd be a DREAM! I'll have to get with you on what color NN roo she'd need to be mated by because I'm new to genetics
idunno.gif

This is Mr Boombastik my EE hen - Columbian Rock rooster cross. (he's as big as a turkey)
Love that coloring. Breed him to blue wheaten, buff, and black tailed redd hens. You'll most likely get great looking babies. Would be very interested in egg trade.
That'd be a DREAM! I'll have to get with you on what color NN roo she'd need to be mated by because I'm new to genetics :idunno
The rooster posted above, for a mating to yuoiur hen. Actually I don't really know genetics very well. I find a color rooster I like a mate him with the hen or hensI want to and wait three weeks to see resukts then another month or so to see the reasl colors that come out.

What is the weight on this BO/BL cross? I have those breeds from Cackle also. Would like to know if they make good meat birds.

Definitely going to have to post pics of my Buff OrpingtonXDelaware offspring and Buff OrpingtonXCuckoo Maran offspring. Babies are supposed to be sex linked but I can't find pics of the resulting offspring anywhere. Once those girls start laying they are definitely gettting put in a breeding pen so I can see what this cross looks like.

In the meantime, if anyone has pics of these crosses (male listed first above) please post them. I'm eager to see them.

Back
Top Bottom