Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
Goatlady1111 I have a girl that looks just like yours only mine is from a light brahma mama and easter egger roo. My girls name is Cheeto! (My then 2 year old named her as its her chicken)

Goatlady1111 I have a girl that looks just like yours only mine is from a light brahma mama and easter egger roo. My girls name is Cheeto! (My then 2 year old named her as its her chicken)

How cute! I love it when kids name pets! They come up with some very interesting things sometimes.
That's so trippy that they turned out similar! What color was your EE roo?

He was black and gold and some dark reddish gold too. He was very beautiful only he was extremely mean so he became dinner one night after he went for my little brothers eyes (He was only 6 at the time). His son is my current roo and is completely white but super sweet!

Got a bunch hatching in the incubator now. Fathers are australorp, leghorn x production red and buff Orpington x production red. Hens are reds, BOs, leghorns, australorp, and barred rock.

Here are a few pics

Has anyone crossed gold laced cochin roosters with any of the following: gold laced, silver laced, or blue laced red wyandotte hens? I am planning on testing it out next spring but wondering of the outcome prior.
I am picturing obviously laced, possibly 50% with pants (feathered legs) and straight combs ,and half with pea/rose combs and no pants. Any input?

Back
Top Bottom