MODERATOR TERRIELACY.....Ignore this post, Everyone Else Please Look

LittleChickenRacingTeam

On vacation
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Ontario, CANADA
Ok, she got this cool Canon digital camera for Christmas. In fact it's the same as the one I use(Rebel XT). But have we seen 1 pic posted by her. I think NOT. I bet she is still reading the owners manual, all 170 pages.

I mean 2 months have passed since Christmas, & still no pics. What's up with that.
barnie.gif
Hopefully by summer she will have figured out how to install the batteries & remove the lens cap, & then we can all enjoy some beautiful pics of her ducks.
lau.gif

Maybe she's just been fooling us all this time. She doesn't HAVE any chickens or ducks, or whatever. She's just faking it so she can feel welcomed here at BYC.

And somehow she's weaseled her way in as Moderator too, to secure her position here.

Mwuaaahaahaaa......

Just joshin' of course
tongue.png

I have the same camera.

Here Terrie a crash course for ya...

#1 Make sure the lens on "AF" it is located on your lens by the red dot.

#2 turn the knob to the green square

#3 click the camera to the on postiton

#4 point the camera at your subject hold button half way down camera auto focuses and flash will pop up if it is needed.

#5 push button all the way down picture will be taken.

#6 Check out the picture in the view screen on back of camera, if you like it then just leave it if not hit the "Trash" can button then click the AF button to select Erase then click SET button!
wink.png

There you have now completed the Canon Rebel XT crash course.. Now post some pictures for us
big_smile.png

Now, I know ONE of LCRT's fantastic photo secrets! Of course it helps to have his lovely model, Lucky.
I checked epinions.com--this camera has 85 reviews and is highly rated. Hmmm, sounds like this might be something to add to my wish list.

Back
Top Bottom