Muscovy keepers share your pics!

thank you. I hope they will mate - I have not seen mating yet. I got him about a week ago. the first day females were afraid of him but I find them sitting together all the time now. all of them are shy, they even don't eat if I am watching them. I wonder if they don't mate in my presence.

thank you. I hope they will mate - I have not seen mating yet. I got him about a week ago. the first day females were afraid of him but I find them sitting together all the time now. all of them are shy, they even don't eat if I am watching them. I wonder if they don't mate in my presence.

If they are all mature then I'm sure they just mate when your not looking :)

its not the best day today, i just woke up and found miracle dead in the yard with axel on her scrapping her, her neck was, i cant even say, i just buried her and said my last goodbyes, we are getting rid of axel bc he was the one who killed her, lulu we are keeping bc she has more cattle then hound. only have milo and charlie left now, i had a bad feeling in my stomach anyways im going for now, im too upset.

Rest in peace miracle, i love you so much baby girl

its not the best day today, i just woke up and found miracle dead in the yard with axel on her scrapping her, her neck was, i cant even say, i just buried her and said my last goodbyes, we are getting rid of axel bc he was the one who killed her, lulu we are keeping bc she has more cattle then hound. only have milo and charlie left now, i had a bad feeling in my stomach anyways im going for now, im too upset.

Very sorry Bunny
hugs.gif

So sorry!
hugs.gif

-Kathy

Just wanted to jump on and share some new pics of my babies!

I love all of our baby ducks but oh there is something about the scovies! So social.

Wobbles

Watching their dad work on ripping dow the old coop to start the new one.

Willow and Wobbles

Back
Top Bottom