Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Here's one of my favourites here in the UK for our National Show on the 15/16 November, but I'm looking forward to seeing some of the American lines when I visit Ohio the weekend before.

That's a duck Buck haha! But thanks for the compliment.

Oh wow, those are incredibly beautiful muscovies Daniel-Sorensen I too would love some babies if they were ever to come available!

I cleaned out the duck and meatie run and coops today, they went gaga over beetles and earthworms and everyone has been busy all day foraging.

Oh wow, those are incredibly beautiful muscovies Daniel-Sorensen I too would love some babies if they were ever to come available!

I cleaned out the duck and meatie run and coops today, they went gaga over beetles and earthworms and everyone has been busy all day foraging.
Thought about you when I saw this on youtube. Maybe a little to much for me? I don't know, but I'm still going to raise some. Just bring in some help. I can see this as the new beef. Eventually.
wee.gif

It was nice to see a processing video on them.

Last edited:

Thank you all! :D
Im so glad of my wild muscovys, in sweden we only are 4 people who have them. All other are the domestic ones.
As lydia told i live in sweden, i guess its far away from most of the people on BYC ;D lol

Here are one of my young domestic muscovys, female.

Thank you all! :D
Im so glad of my wild muscovys, in sweden we only are 4 people who have them. All other are the domestic ones.
As lydia told i live in sweden, i guess its far away from most of the people on BYC ;D lol

Here are one of my young domestic muscovys, female.
She is beautiful, As all of your Scovy's are..

Back
Top Bottom