Muscovy keepers share your pics!

cant stop taking pictures...baby ducks ...so...so...SO CUTE!

Oh my goodness!
love.gif

cant stop taking pictures...baby ducks ...so...so...SO CUTE!

So cute!!! Mine came in today. I only had time to take a few pics but here's my little babies. They definitely drink more than chicks! I had to switch out the quart waterer for the gallon already!

This one was the 'extra' that they gave me. The ones I bought are blue pied and black pied. This one is brown. Is this chocolate pied? Country Hatchery sells chocolate scovies.

Ducky jackpot!They are so cute.My ducklings look similar in color(they may be a bit darker) to your free be baby.Several of the breeder ducks were chocolate and blues .I think this pattern is "wild type" and they won't have much if any white but I'm just learning I'd like to know for sure myself
[/B]url="/t/130753/muscovy-keepers-share-your-pics/15120#post_15727794"]
So cute!!! Mine came in today. I only had time to take a few pics but here's my little babies. They definitely drink more than chicks! I had to switch out the quart waterer for the gallon already!

This one was the 'extra' that they gave me. The ones I bought are blue pied and black pied. This one is brown. Is this chocolate pied? Country Hatchery sells chocolate scovies.

they are soooooooooo cute! now I can't wait to see if my scovie will hatch any!

u

They do sell chocolates but that's not chocolate that's black

Back
Top Bottom