Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Just some pics. Oh and what color do u think the blueish ones r?? Lilac??

Beautiful birds!!!!! I have African geese to btw. :p

at what age is possible to sex muscovie ducklings?

mine are 5 days old and some of them ate some cauliflower leaves when they were  out with their mom. she is teaching them to forage. is it ok? I have been told that they should eat commercial feed only for about 2 months. is that true?

In general, an animal is not going to eat anything that's toxic or poisonous unless they have nothing else to eat. Always take commercial feed recommendations with a grain of salt--commercial feeds and recommendations are typically developed for confined animals with little to no access to plants or bugs to eat. Always healthier, for people and animals, to get a variety of whole, fresh foods over processed, bagged stuff. ;)

Last edited:
In general, an animal is not going to eat anything that's toxic or poisonous unless they have nothing else to eat. Always take commercial feed recommendations with a grain of salt--commercial feeds and recommendations are typically developed for confined animals with little to no access to plants or bugs to eat. Always healthier, for people and animals, to get a variety of whole, fresh foods over processed, bagged stuff.
wink.png

thank you.

I prefer fresh food especially where I live. with the crisis going on I have no idea what they put in there. my chickens didn't grow as they should have and I am not sure about my ducklings either. I must give them at least some boiled eggs.

Back
Top Bottom