Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Is anyone selling chocolate drakes or any blue fawns?? I have blue drakes and a chocolate hen but I think that's reversed what I need to get those colors :/ I also have lavender boys, a cream or silver, a black split to chocolate and lavender, and a black.

I really like the blue and blue fawns along with the pastels. My hen is sitting on eggs now that should hatch any day and should be lavender and black. So I probably will have some lavender females if I need one for the pastels. Any help?

Just a question if anyone can help me with, that would be grate.

My ducks are all related by mother brothers sisters and father.
can the bread together.

(My first 3 Ducks are you girls and 1 male who are brother and sisters.
They had baby's together and now this lot (3) are also 2 girls and 1 male sisters and Brother)

Is anyone selling chocolate drakes or any blue fawns?? I have blue drakes and a chocolate hen but I think that's reversed what I need to get those colors :/ I also have lavender boys, a cream or silver, a black split to chocolate and lavender, and a black.

I really like the blue and blue fawns along with the pastels. My hen is sitting on eggs now that should hatch any day and should be lavender and black. So I probably will have some lavender females if I need one for the pastels. Any help?

It may be too far of a drive for you, but I have an abundance of chocolate drakes in northeast ohio.

Though, you can get lilac females out of blue drake/choc duck pairing. Just not lilac males.

Just a question if anyone can help me with, that would be grate.
My ducks are all related by mother brothers sisters and father.can the bread together.

(My first 3 Ducks are you girls and 1 male who are brother and sisters.They had baby's together and now this lot (3) are also 2 girls and 1 male sisters and Brother)

Thank you buck! I'm upset, but to be honest, I'm glad it didnt. The poor thing would have suffered if it didn't die. It was a massive baby, it was twice the size of average sized hatchlings. My question is, why so much muck??? I mean it was half an inch thick, everywhere in the egg. Also if you look at the navel, the gunk near it, there is black coloring. I didn't dig around, but what could that have been?
Twin that didnt make it perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom