Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I don't know which boy to keep if they end up being all boys they have such lovely colors and markings coming in,... Any opinion on these ones?

They are much smaller than my manly ones

I don't know which boy to keep if they end up being all boys they have such lovely colors and markings coming in,... Any opinion on these ones?

They are much smaller than my manly ones

First one def looks like a girl, second one does too.. basically it's all size, grace... girls are agile.. the boys are kinda all leg, and clumsy. lol. For myself if i am wanting to see a color, i wait though for me ratios don't matter i have so many now... it's really academic whether they are male or female.

Oh Muscovies can inherit traits from deep with in their heredity, white can pop up in blue parents or even black premed it just means somewhere in the line an ancestor was either white or pied

For sure, i had this gorgeous boy who appeared white but then starting showing blue and caramel trimmings.. sadly, i lost him so never did get to see how much more color would come out.. His grandmother was this beautiful blue with chocolate barring.. so i wasn't entirely surprised by his coloring but would have like to of seen the end result.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom