Muscovy keepers share your pics!

One of the 11 I had to help out of their shells due to shrink wrapping. It's been very hot around here for the last week, and the momma didn't bath for at least a couple of days before the hatch. Has anyone else had this problem with a broody?

Barred duckling.

Yay my babies finally hatched! 13 out of 15 is not bad! I had 1 that quit at about 3 weeks, and 1 that became so shrink wrapped that it didn't make it. They are from the eggs of 3 different hens (black pied canzie, blue pied canzie, silver/lavender) and my white drake Olaf. Most seem to be white, silver/lavender, barred, and 1 black or possibly chocolate duckling.

Last edited:

One of the 11 I had to help out of their shells due to shrink wrapping. It's been very hot around here for the last week, and the momma didn't bath for at least a couple of days before the hatch. Has anyone else had this problem with a broody?

Barred duckling.

Yay my babies finally hatched! 13 out of 15 is not bad! I had 1 that quit at about 3 weeks, and 1 that became so shrink wrapped that it didn't make it. They are from the eggs of 3 different hens (black pied canzie, blue pied canzie, silver/lavender) and my white drake Olaf. Most seem to be white, silver/lavender, barred, and 1 black or possibly chocolate duckling.

Beautiful

Barred duckling.

Congratulations
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom