Muscovy keepers share your pics!

This is my favorite picture of my Muscovy. Last year she and my Drake hatched out 2 ducklings, a white and a pied chocolate. I rehomed them to a friend of my mom's, but they were not very careful and the ducklings were killed by racoons within a month.
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

-Liv
She's beautiful!

I had a lot of back reading to do! It's awesome seeing all of the new little ones and even the older flock additions. How could you not love Muscovies?

Two very protective momma's hatched our first clutch this year. I was surprised to see a few colors, so I'm guessing another egg or two was laid in there while my lilac girl was sitting. My drake is a Lilac and my Lilac hen laid majority of the eggs. The darkest duckling still baffles me. It's almost a bronzed black. I can't decide what the lighter ones are. I'm guessing Lilac.

Anyways, here's some cute duckling pictures
big_smile.png

Congratulations! I love chocolates
love.gif

Congrats on the gorgeous ducklings!!

@learycow maybe able to help you with colors.
X2 or @TherryChicken

Awe thank you! She won best female Waterfowl in the county fair. I love the white w/ blue eyes. So so pretty (and American with the red carnucling added in
1f609.png
)
-Liv
Congratulations on the win!

MinnesotaNice they just look like different patterned chocolates
I knew you would know
smile.png

I had a lot of back reading to do! It's awesome seeing all of the new little ones and even the older flock additions. How could you not love Muscovies? Two very protective momma's hatched our first clutch this year. I was surprised to see a few colors, so I'm guessing another egg or two was laid in there while my lilac girl was sitting. My drake is a Lilac and my Lilac hen laid majority of the eggs. The darkest duckling still baffles me. It's almost a bronzed black. I can't decide what the lighter ones are. I'm guessing Lilac. Anyways, here's some cute duckling pictures :D
The light colored babies might be buffs if both parents were lilacs. The dark one will likely be a dark lilac. The others look to be chocolate

I am not NPIP so I am unable to at the moment
oh ok! Do you have to be npip to ship eggs? I'm new to this whole shipping not shipping thing! I'm asking because I have eggs and have been asked to ship and haven't only because I'm keeping them lol! But didn't know if I had to be npip to ship anyways or is it just a preference for breeding?

Back
Top Bottom