Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Here was my fav Muscovy That past from uknown cuases 2 weeks ago

022.jpg
/img/smilies/sad.png    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that.  What a beauty to.    /img/smilies/hugs.gif
probably a male killed her. I had a female who hung out with this one score and they had 13 ducked they watched over them together then one day he started picking on her biting her. The next day she was dead.

OK do I know the answer to some of these but what do you get when you breed:
Barred Lilac X Lilac Pied
Barred Lilac X White
Barred Lilac X Chocolate Pied
Barred Lilac X Black Pied

Thank you!!

In the past, I've only raised Pekin ducks for meat, so long term observation wasn't possible. I do have to say that these Muscovy are everything I hoped they would be. They are an absolute trip to watch, and with which to interact. They aren't really "ducks" as far as I'm concerned, roosting on their own little branch of the Family Tree. LOL.
They are my favorite. I won't get any other kind now that I have Muscovy
smile.png

Hey, I've got a question. My scovy hen used to be a great layer, but after the drake left, (almost 9 months ago) she hasn't laid at all! She is my only duck. Should I get another drake? She's only one year. She seems pretty lonely, but muscovys are hard to come by over here.
-Liv
Here's a place in South Florida http://www.duckhaven.net/ good luck finding her a guy.

Ducklings?
idunno.gif
lau.gif

X2

I LOVE this site!

OK do I know the answer to some of these but what do you get when you breed:
Barred Lilac X Lilac Pied
Barred Lilac X White
Barred Lilac X Chocolate Pied
Barred Lilac X Black Pied

Thank you!!
frow.gif
You know I don't know, lol.
I got quite a few Lilacs out of Blanche (white) and Bob
smile.png

Hey, I've got a question. My scovy hen used to be a great layer, but after the drake left, (almost 9 months ago) she hasn't laid at all! She is my only duck. Should I get another drake? She's only one year. She seems pretty lonely, but muscovys are hard to come by over here.
-Liv

Here's a place in South Florida http://www.duckhaven.net/ good luck finding her a guy.

[Thank you @Ren2014 Couldn't think of the name of the rescue.] and maybe a few more females too .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom