Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Thank you. I have 3 ducklings that are chocolate (Male?) chocolate barred (male?) and black barred (female?).
I am hoping that these colors will all work out. Any opinions on the coloring of the four I posted?

Last edited:
What colors do you see, it's been driving me crazy!

White, Blue Pied, Chocolate. (I guess the easy ones
smile.png

love.gif
i've had other duckling that are similar colours to these ones and they mostly grow up to be bronze or black and white. not really the colours like blue or grey (i like them the best).

Thank you for your input! I know I don't have any white because they genetically can't be. There is a possibility of blue, lilac, lavender, silver, buff, black, and chocolate. The only ones I know for sure are my 2 black, and 2 chocolate haha. I'm not sure I can have pied either as they were all solid as ducklings. Or are they considered pied if they get any amount of white on them? Everyone has such beautiful ducks on here, I want them all!
263a.png

Everyone is trying to go broody here. 3 girls want the same spot, UNDER one of the houses lol.

That's Gabby on the left. It looks like she has an egg under her chin that she probably took from the others.

Back
Top Bottom