Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I took Daisy to work with me,she likes visiting the co workers
smile.png

She sure is a cutie Scovy. The duck your asking about was 3 months when I got her she is 1 year old now. But I would make sure daisy gets outside more. Sunshine is very healthy.

ian if your on tonight will you give me some ideas on colors , this duck was light fawn when we got her last Sept. at 3 months she just finished molting and is now getting blue along with chocolate coloring ever seen anything like this? and my little duck Dolly is 5 weeks old and I am seeing chocolate with blue coming in, probably too early to judge coloring on her? Thank you.
smile.png
Hi Lydia, i'm not much help with the chocolates, i dont have them so havent looked at them 2 million times to study them! maybe the white gene is reacting with the blue fawn colour making it lighter? cool colour though
smile.png
the little one looks blue at this stage.

Thanks ian. just hadn't ever seen these 2 colors mingled like this on Joy before and was just wondering. my little 5 week old is probably the daughter to my blue girl, a solid white girl hatched her though.
smile.png

Here's some more of my babies :)

This is Eeyore

And these are my girls

Ellie sitting on her nest:

Eliza:

Her colorful nest....approx hatch date is the 24th!!! 5 more days!!!!

Should I candle on Sunday again to see if there are any pips? Only 7 or 8 of her eggs are fertile.

Last edited:
She sure is a cutie Scovy. The duck your asking about was 3 months when I got her she is 1 year old now. But I would make sure daisy gets outside more. Sunshine is very healthy.
Thank you, Miss Lydia! I try to get her out at least every other day for some time outside in the sun. She's ending up like me,though. I work nights so I sleep during the day. That would explain why I'm getting whiter,hehehe!

That is awesome!!!! I wish I could bring pets to work!!! Especially a duckie
smile.png
Heck,I wish I could take them to work when I am scheduled! It would be so less stressful at work
big_smile.png

I do bring in my tiny turtle so he can hang out with me while I work.
wink.png

This was me going in on my day off to sneak in & say hi to my night shift friends who haven't met her.

Last edited:
thats a lot of colour from an all white!

Okay take a look at the lil duckling all in yellow and the duckling in the front on the next pic. Same duckling. She has changed even more from last week. very pretty. The blue duckling I said hatched UNDER and all white Muscovy her original mama is blue/white. I am amazed at how much they change in such a short time.
smile.png

Okay take a look at the lil duckling all in yellow and the duckling in the front on the next pic. Same duckling. She has changed even more from last week. very pretty. The blue duckling I said hatched UNDER and all white Muscovy her original mama is blue/white. I am amazed at how much they change in such a short time.
smile.png

So pretty! and ack that little one is so small.. mine are HUGE...
hit.gif
goes by way to fast.

Back
Top Bottom