My leukemia's back.

I just have to find a way to moderate my sugar Intake..... maybe insulin treatment won't be so bad if it comes to that.

try ANY BEVERAGES MADE WITH sUCRALOSE (aka: Splenda )
e have alot of them here, and we make home made real iced tea & use splenda as the sweentener...and we are watching DH Einstein's BS...and we also make ice cream from splenda,fat free 1/2 & 1/2, and 1 pt whip cream, mix, then add flavour of choice, and then pour in a pops mould !! AWESOME.
I made him a choco/mocha, added cocoa powder & instant coffee.................YUM. And it did not raise BS.

My doctor a talky said the REAL sugar sodas are the best to drink..... they will satisfy the bodies craving for sugar and make you feel full..... the others don't.... diet pop still makes the body crave sugar.....HFCS doesn't make you feel full.
I'm having a Hard time finding something to replace my COKE..... although minutemade makes a light 5 calorie lemonade that i like.
Next time I'm in town ill pick some up.
And although I have some of the best well water I don't like just drinking water.

Once you get yourself to not crave sugar, sugar will be so stronge as to make you ill...I cannot tolerate the amout of sugar stuffed into a soda...and no one shoudl ever expect their bodies (pancreas) to be able to tolerate a dump of so much sugar into the blood stream .
I am a pancreatic patient myself

God, who gives us so much to be feel happy, also knows that we learn and grow and become stronger as we face and survive the trials through which we must pass. We know that there are times when we will experience heartbreaking sorrow, when we will grieve, and when we may be tested to our limits. However... such difficulties allow us to change for the better, to rebuild our lives in the way God teaches us, and to become something different from what we were—better than we were, more understanding than we were, more empathetic than we were, with stronger testimonies than we had before. There is so much we can take away from trials .. sorrow..hard times. Lessons to be learned. Feelings that we will someday be able to say honestly to someone .. I know..how you feel.
This should be our purpose—to persevere and endure... yes, but also to become more spiritually refined as we make our way through sunshine and sorrow.
:hugs
Going through some tough times right now myself. Won't go into detail here. Just asking for prayers. Yes, my health, and family matters. We have a large family. Things do happen, here and there. Right now, it's pretty close. A son, and a brother in law.
Man, this getting older thing is not fun. Have to say though, sure have had some wonderful times in my past. A lot to be grateful for!

Good morning Team Rachel!

So glad to get an update on Rachel, thanks for sharing that.

Blooie, your cruise sounds great. Where/when are you going?

Cynthia, prayers and hugs to you & yours :hugs

God, who gives us so much to be feel happy, also knows that we learn and grow and become stronger as we face and survive the trials through which we must pass. We know that there are times when we will experience heartbreaking sorrow, when we will grieve, and when we may be tested to our limits. However... such difficulties allow us to change for the better, to rebuild our lives in the way God teaches us, and to become something different from what we were—better than we were, more understanding than we were, more empathetic than we were, with stronger testimonies than we had before. There is so much we can take away from trials .. sorrow..hard times. Lessons to be learned. Feelings that we will someday be able to say honestly to someone .. I know..how you feel.
This should be our purpose—to persevere and endure... yes, but also to become more spiritually refined as we make our way through sunshine and sorrow.
:hugs
Going through some tough times right now myself. Won't go into detail here. Just asking for prayers. Yes, my health, and family matters. We have a large family. Things do happen, here and there. Right now, it's pretty close. A son, and a brother in law.
Man, this getting older thing is not fun. Have to say though, sure have had some wonderful times in my past. A lot to be grateful for!
A big hug and small prayer of course. I speak a brighter morning and a better day for you and yours. I agree with the getting older isn't always so fun. I am grateful for the "getting older" part tho ;)

Good morning team Rachel!
My small prayer is that this day finds you all safe in the arms of the Savior. :hugs

Can I ask you add my sweet husband and his brother to your prayer list? The brother is officially on hospice care now. We did get to go see him a couple weeks ago (they live quite a ways to our south, please forgive me if I shared this already) and now we stay in touch with his precious wife as she cares for him at home with the help of their daughter who is amazing and always close by for mom. Anyway, we are going ahead with our own lives with quiet dread as we wait for the call we don't want to come. There is a a positive to this tho. My husband's family is now making the extra effort to come see dad and grandpa. I think this made them realize he may not always be here "tomorrow" either. It was a wonderful birthday earlier and two days of visits over the Father's Day weekend and phonecalls from some of the kids and grandkids, some it's been years since we've seen.:love

Back
Top Bottom