My leukemia's back.

Good morning Team!

Been awol a day or two...my oldest son is visiting and I'm spending as much time with him as I can while he's here. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest person ever to see what a good person he's turned out to be (as I'm sure a lot of you parents feel about your kids).

Hug your family today! (If they'll let you, lol, mine still tries to dodge me...not that he gets away with that!)

Good morning, Team! Debby, enjoy that visit....and put him to work! By the way, I don't know if I missed it but have you posted photos of your new coop yet?

Had a great day yesterday. For the first time since 1983, my main method of transportation is no longer a van of some type. First we had a conversion van, then when the wheels fell off that we got our first mini-van and been driving them ever since. Easier with all the kids, grandkids, and transporting Kendra and her wheelchair around. Yesterday Ken bought me a 2017 RAV4. It's a stunner, and there's plenty of room in the back for the wheelchair. We had 205,000 miles on the Sienna and it was starting to have annoying little issues - nothing serious though. Sunday we drove it down to Wheatland, Wyoming and back and it did it's usual great job. But I wanted to be able to take the kids places without driving a boat for a change. I'm so excited, but almost hated to give the dealer the keys to my Sienna.

Yayyy me!

Good morning, Team! Debby, enjoy that visit....and put him to work! By the way, I don't know if I missed it but have you posted photos of your new coop yet?

Had a great day yesterday. For the first time since 1983, my main method of transportation is no longer a van of some type. First we had a conversion van, then when the wheels fell off that we got our first mini-van and been driving them ever since. Easier with all the kids, grandkids, and transporting Kendra and her wheelchair around. Yesterday Ken bought me a 2017 RAV4. It's a stunner, and there's plenty of room in the back for the wheelchair. We had 205,000 miles on the Sienna and it was starting to have annoying little issues - nothing serious though. Sunday we drove it down to Wheatland, Wyoming and back and it did it's usual great job. But I wanted to be able to take the kids places without driving a boat for a change. I'm so excited, but almost hated to give the dealer the keys to my Sienna.

Yayyy me!
Congrats on the new vehicle!
What color did you get?

Yayyy me!

Boy, there's nothing like that new car smell Blooie, have fun with the new car!

No new pictures of the coop...in fact I haven't taken or downloaded any pictures for some time. I'll add that to the ever-growing list of things I need to do.

Back
Top Bottom