My leukemia's back.

Per Don via facebook:

For those of you that have asked, thank you! For those of you that have not asked, thank you! Rachel was a private person, and if she called you friend, you were special. To best honor her, her family and I have decided not to have a memorial or celebration of life.

If you really feel you need to do something in remembrance of her, send some flowers to a Skilled Nursing Facility in her name. If that is not what you want to do, take her husband fishing! :) If you don't have time for that, there is still an active gofundme account: https://www.gofundme.com/help-a-local-nurse-fight-luekemia

Thank you for being a part of our lives. She is loved and greatly missed.

Don

Thanks for forwarding this, OGM....I had previously made a Go Fund Me donation, but like a lot of you I wanted to do something after Rachel walked into the Good Lord's arms. I didn't have to think long. Linda and Rachel were under the gentle care of Hospice at the same time, so I made a donation in Rachel's name to the Doughterty House in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in Rachel's name, just as we all did after Linda passed away.

@granny hatchet Glad to hear that you are still with us! I'd tell you to do what the doctors are telling you to do but looks like that's covered! ;)

Good morning Team :frow

Sorry to hear of Granny's hospitalization, sending "get well fast" vibes.

Blooie, that really is a nice photo! Love the dimple :) BIG congrats on the baby boys, how wonderful for everyone!

Have a good Saturday everyone
Don't know Granny but I'll keep her in my prayers as well.....

Hey guys..... Went to Wisconsin Dells Friday and Saturday..... I'd never been there.
Was allot of fun..... There are 8 big waterparks..... We went to one called Noah's Ark..... They say it's the biggest in the country.
I think my wife actually enjoyed herself.
Awesome I'm glad to hear ya'll both had fun!

Back
Top Bottom