My leukemia's back.

Yea for baby chicks!!
jumpy.gif
Is mom an Ameraucana too?

Yay, surprise chickies! Here's hoping they're all girls (that would be another surprise, lol)!

I guess that's mama's way of welcoming you back Rachel!

The broody is actually a Dark Cornish, not the partridge Rock. I'm not sure who all may have contributed eggs, I haven't found the nest so don't even know what color eggs they were. Hens in the pen were several different breeds....barred Hollands, barred Rock, barred EE, CCL, blue sex link EEs, maybe the partridge Rock, Rhodebars, Dark Cornish, a buff silkie, bantam cochins. So, who knows? I didn't see any feathered legs, so thinking the silkie rooster isn't the father. I'll check them out tonight when it's dark and it won't disturb momma as much. Mostly, I'm just going to enjoy the surprise!

I never had the fringe. But, hubby and I started dating in high school. I tell you, we were quite the "item". I did a lot of sewing back then. He had a nice mustache, I had hair down to my butt. I made us several pairs of matching hip-hugger bell bottom pants. As I recall, there were the red/white/blue striped ones, and there were the puke green/mustard yellow/brown and black striped ones.

OMG! You people are so funny! And, yeh, my mom tortured me with that get up. I still cringe when I look at my childhood pics. Me and little brother both looked like miniature Woodstock hippies, gag me with a spoon!
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif
( we were born in 65 and 68 respectively).

Back
Top Bottom