My leukemia's back.

6b5bdc46-5f49-4dc7-b21d-e997cc99b77e.jpg

All if my chickens are now gone. Weird, I take the pups out, find myself looking over for them. Guess I'll get used to it. ......News on our DIL and son that are expecting. Prayers needed too. She was due yesterday. Had her appt. day before. Doc says, you are due tomorrow..meaning 31st, and you haven't changed since the last couple of times here, only a 2. Boy, things are different these days, they have found it is not good letting women go over 41 days. She goes in tonight to have a cream inserted to soften her, then in the morning she will be started with pitocin. Will be a long couple of days for her. I had my last..her husband...that way. "The drip"..no fun. Had my 4 others natural, nothing for pain what so ever. Would rather do it that way than being started. Did not tell her that of course. I will go in tomorrow once she is in real labor. Have to admit, a bit nervous, but, glad she is in there. Fist babies, oh boy.

All if my chickens are now gone. Weird, I take the pups out, find myself looking over for them. Guess I'll get used to it. ......News on our DIL and son that are expecting. Prayers needed too. She was due yesterday. Had her appt. day before. Doc says, you are due tomorrow..meaning 31st, and you haven't changed since the last couple of times here, only a 2. Boy, things are different these days, they have found it is not good letting women go over 41 days. She goes in tonight to have a cream inserted to soften her, then in the morning she will be started with pitocin. Will be a long couple of days for her. I had my last..her husband...that way. "The drip"..no fun. Had my 4 others natural, nothing for pain what so ever. Would rather do it that way than being started. Did not tell her that of course. I will go in tomorrow once she is in real labor. Have to admit, a bit nervous, but, glad she is in there. Fist babies, oh boy.

I remember being without a flock when we first moved up here to WY. It does take some getting used to Cynthia, but you'll adjust. And have extra time for spending on things like that upcoming grand baby.

Prayers for your DIL that all goes as easy as possible for her.

:fl

One of our neighbors had 13 Oak trees cut down yesterday. Dh went to talk to the crew doing it. They agreed to mulch enough for 2 dump truck loads, and they dumped it here. The rest of the trees were cut into sections for firewood. Dh hauled, and stacked a little over 7 cords of good Oak wood. We got it free, and they were grateful, since they didn't have to chip, haul the wood to the landfill, and pay to dump it as yard waste. It saved them a day's worth of time, and a good bit of money too. We got a lot of good wood that will make great cooking fires. I don't know how many of you have used Oak to cook over, but it gives a wonderful flavor to food.

On another note, I made a batch of cupcakes last night. I used my daughter's cupcake pan. It has handles on it. I thought they were "stay-cool" handles, so when the last batch was done, I removed the cupcakes, and grabbed the handles to put the pan in the sink. There's NOTHING stay-cool about the handles. I tossed the pan, and turned on the cold water, running it over my burned fingers. After a few minutes, I got a mixing bowl, and put the chilled water from the fridge in it, and kept soaking my fingers for an hour. Fortunately, I don't have any blisters, and only 2 fingers got a tiny place that is red, and a little sore.

Blooie, keep sharing pics of Fiona. She's beautiful. I LOVE big dogs.

Back
Top Bottom