My leukemia's back.

Are you going to be able to take it easy today B? And by taking it easy, I mean are you going to be able to treat yourself to a nap? Maybe with a nice warm heating pad and a hot toddy.

Shoot, that's sounding pretty good to me. Might have to treat myself today :lol:

Whoot..In the hospital right now. She was at an 8 n hr. Ago....being checked again. .................... now at 9 and three quarter...if she isn't one to push long, could be within the hr. :wee

Oh how terrible for you, your brother and later his son.

We outlived it, Diva...although my brother now spends most of his time with a bottle after Coty’s death and that was 16 years ago the 18th of this month.

Are you going to be able to take it easy today B? And by taking it easy, I mean are you going to be able to treat yourself to a nap? Maybe with a nice warm heating pad and a hot toddy.

Shoot, that's sounding pretty good to me. Might have to treat myself today :lol:

I’m so over taking it easy already I could scream. I’ve got things to do! I took Jenny and the girls Trunk or Treating last night, although I probably shouldn’t have been driving yet, and that seemed like a huge adventure after the last couple of weeks. How the he11 long do these things take to heal, anyway?

Whoot..In the hospital right now. She was at an 8 n hr. Ago....being checked again. .................... now at 9 and three quarter...if she isn't one to push long, could be within the hr. :wee

Well, Cynthia, we’re all up anyway so keep us posted! This is, after all, Rachel’s waiting room so we’ll just wait together!

I’m so over taking it easy already I could scream. I’ve got things to do! I took Jenny and the girls Trunk or Treating last night, although I probably shouldn’t have been driving yet, and that seemed like a huge adventure after the last couple of weeks. How the he11 long do these things take to heal, anyway?

Well, Cynthia, we’re all up anyway so keep us posted! This is, after all, Rachel’s waiting room so we’ll just wait together!

Those things take as long as they take and there's no hurrying the process. I would tell you to be patient but as DH likes to remind me, I know nothing about patience.

Blooie's correct @Cynthia12 we're here in the waiting room just hanging out, waiting for your big news!

Wish we had scratch & sniff screens, love the smell of a new baby.

Ok Cynthia, we're waiting! :pop

Back
Top Bottom