My leukemia's back.

Praying for you too!

And hoping someone can sneak you in some real food....while you can still eat it.

Hey!
frow.gif

Are you Allowed visitors yet?

I will try to keep you company, without being annoying. I won't tug at your tubes or poke you or nutthin'.

Hey, Go over to this thread and start from the beginning. Page one. It will keep you laughing.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-rambling-thread-we-post-random-pictures/0_50
(And join in. We have to keep you in the loop.)

Rachel,

So very sorry to hear of your bad news...

You have an indomitable spirit and that shines through in your post...sending you and your family prayers and trust that God will deliver a bone marrow donor to you in your hour of need...you are one incredible person and are much ;loved by anyone who has the privilege to know of you...

Suzie
hugs.gif

Praying for you too!

And hoping someone can sneak you in some real food....while you can still eat it.

Well, the thing it's not the usual hospital restricting salt or fat or whatever, it's potential bacterial contamination. But, I'm all good until I get my transplant.
Hey!
frow.gif

Are you Allowed visitors yet?

I will try to keep you company, without being annoying. I won't tug at your tubes or poke you or nutthin'.

Hey, Go over to this thread and start from the beginning. Page one. It will keep you laughing.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-rambling-thread-we-post-random-pictures/0_50
(And join in. We have to keep you in the loop.)

Uh, I can sure have visitors. Long as you don't mind wearing a mask, cause it's flu season. But you'd have to bring me fresh tomatoes!!

I'm having some technical difficulties posting from the hospital's computer, so won't be as active for another few days. I'm feeling fine, though, second day of chemo running as I type and no problems yet. Thanks to you all for the prayers and support!

Well, the thing it's not the usual hospital restricting salt or fat or whatever, it's potential bacterial contamination. But, I'm all good until I get my transplant.

Uh, I can sure have visitors. Long as you don't mind wearing a mask, cause it's flu season. But you'd have to bring me fresh tomatoes!!

I'm having some technical difficulties posting from the hospital's computer, so won't be as active for another few days. I'm feeling fine, though, second day of chemo running as I type and no problems yet. Thanks to you all for the prayers and support!
It is good to hear about the food!

I was worried that the Chemo would kill you appetite.

Back
Top Bottom