My leukemia's back.

Take off your coat Ron! ;) It made low 50's today. Supposed to rain all day and tomorrow. Nothing really happening yet and the prediction is for only 1/4" of rain.
I cooled off today when I was working on the sprinklers! It was refreshing for sure

I mowed. 2 reasons. 1. We need more rain, and on one side of our property, there are bare spots. I don't want that area mowed until it fills in. 2. Tired of Dh acting like he's really done the equivalent of digging miles of ditches, when all he's done is sit on a big mower, riding around the yard. He's a bit deflated about it.
It was fun too, wasn't it?

Vroom, vroom!!!!

It's really fun on a front deck, dual hydrostat, zero turn commercial mower. I used to have an odd, diagonal callus on my pinkie finger from one-hand steering; you only put both hands on the controls when you need to get really precise. One time my husband told a new employee to watch what I was doing to control the mower, and his response was, "it looks like she's dancing with it!"

It's really fun on a front deck, dual hydrostat, zero turn commercial mower. I used to have an odd, diagonal callus on my pinkie finger from one-hand steering; you only put both hands on the controls when you need to get really precise. One time my husband told a new employee to watch what I was doing to control the mower, and his response was, "it looks like she's dancing with it!"
Do you have a set list for mowing?

My brother ( legally blind in one eye) has implanted pacemaker, d-fib whatever things and insulin pump) just getting discharged from hospital this evening. Had to have 3 stents put in, I don't know if he has any more places to put them. He has always been very stoic and bounces back.

But I just talked to him by phone and he sounds defeated. He said he's going to get everything organized for him to retire from work. He's never been like this and I am really scared. He is 69 his birthday is June 24.

We are Jewish but, I don't think that matters when people pray. Please pray for him. I would appreciate it so very much.

My brother ( legally blind in one eye) has implanted pacemaker, d-fib whatever things and insulin pump) just getting discharged from hospital this evening. Had to have 3 stents put in, I don't know if he has any more places to put them. He has always been very stoic and bounces back.

But I just talked to him by phone and he sounds defeated. He said he's going to get everything organized for him to retire from work. He's never been like this and I am really scared. He is 69 his birthday is June 24.

We are Jewish but, I don't think that matters when people pray. Please pray for him. I would appreciate it so very much.
I have seen people get like this and then have by pass surgery.

They start acting normal after the problem is fixed.

Prayers of him to recover!

Back
Top Bottom