My leukemia's back.

Whoo! Puppy noses are cold!

gig.gif

Last edited:
Hi blooie! We always miss you:)

Phil, very cute grandbaby! We went to dinner last night with our boy grandbaby. They are in town from Indiana. Nice to spend some time with them. He just turned one:D

You all have a good day. I'm thankfully off work 2day. Making a huge pot of chili and cleaning house:)

Oh, if we could post scratch and sniff baby pictures
love.gif
. maybe I just need to go buy some baby shampoo and sniff it
wink.png

What a difference 24 hours makes. yesterday we were basically flooded. Not the house thankfully, but the barn and stalls and main run had standing water. The breeding pens were still pretty dry inside, thank goodness for deep litter. Our ditch was bottle necked, we had good flow it was simply overwhelmed with the amount of rain coming down. We were out there clearing weeds, etc from the fence line so the water could run across our property. I have a nice little stream bed cut out of the decomposed granite in the horse paddock. Our county had roads closed for flooding and mudslides. It quit raining sometime yesterday, woke up this morning and my pasture isn't a lake anymore! It's amazing how fast the water will drain off once it quits coming down. The sun is out and I may well butcher some cockerels
tongue.png

Oh, chili! I still have some ground beef left and I think that's what it's going to become when it grows up.

Back
Top Bottom