My leukemia's back.

They said it should initiate with the other driver since they were at fault, and to give them that amount of time. Okay. I went ahead and opened a claim yesterday afternoon. Everyone at the insurance has been great to deal with (Progressive) and I should have an adjuster out tomorrow or maybe Monday. Boy is doing better, just sore. We did have to have a discussion about vehicles. Just cause I don't want the Corolla driven until the adjuster looks at it doesn't mean he automatically gets free reign of my van!

They said it should initiate with the other driver since they were at fault, and to give them that amount of time. Okay. I went ahead and opened a claim yesterday afternoon. Everyone at the insurance has been great to deal with (Progressive) and I should have an adjuster out tomorrow or maybe Monday. Boy is doing better, just sore. We did have to have a discussion about vehicles. Just cause I don't want the Corolla driven until the adjuster looks at it doesn't mean he automatically gets free reign of my van!

I can hear it now, "But Mooooommmmm" (at least that's what I used to hear).

Howdy guys!!!
Just popping in to say hi.
Just finished installing a battery in my snowmobile gonna load it up on The trailer so it's ready for the ice tomorrow.
We're up to 23 today its. Freaking nice!!!
Ducks are loving it...

Yeah, it should be a one syllable word, right? How many can they drag out of it? And I hear the girls are even better at that.....

Howdy guys!!!
Just popping in to say hi.
Just finished installing a battery in my snowmobile gonna load it up on The trailer so it's ready for the ice tomorrow.
We're up to 23 today its. Freaking nice!!!
Ducks are loving it...

Phil, I hope you don't get hit too badly with the ice. But always good to be prepared. Glad the ducks are having fun!

Yeah, it should be a one syllable word, right? How many can they drag out of it? And I hear the girls are even better at that.....
Nah, with girls, it's "Motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
roll.png
(Gotta get that eye-roll in, the word doesn't have the right impact without it).

Back
Top Bottom