My leukemia's back.

Hi all!

Saw my PCP this am and got rx for glucophage and short acting insulin. About time! Unfortunately she coded me as not diabetic, so Medicare won't cover my meter or testing supplies. Wal-mart has a line of pretty affordable supplies, though, so I'm all set. Now hopefully I can get these sugars under control.

Blooie, so glad you're home safe. Like the reason for going wasn't stressful enough, the travel had to be worse. Enjoy home for a while!

Hey, Phil, hey, sour, hey, NFC!

It's the wave, lol! How fun is that!

Hi all!

Saw my PCP this am and got rx for glucophage and short acting insulin. About time! Unfortunately she coded me as not diabetic, so Medicare won't cover my meter or testing supplies. Wal-mart has a line of pretty affordable supplies, though, so I'm all set. Now hopefully I can get these sugars under control.

Blooie, so glad you're home safe. Like the reason for going wasn't stressful enough, the travel had to be worse. Enjoy home for a while!

I hope this helps!
fl.gif

Hi all!

Can you ask her to re-code you, or write a letter of necessity? There should be a diabetes secondary code, I should think. Them strips are expensive.

Hey, Phil, hey, sour, hey, NFC!
too funny
Hi Phil, hi sour! :frow :frow
Howdy.....
Hi all! Saw my PCP this am and got rx for glucophage and short acting insulin. About time! Unfortunately she coded me as not diabetic, so Medicare won't cover my meter or testing supplies. Wal-mart has a line of pretty affordable supplies, though, so I'm all set. Now hopefully I can get these sugars under control. Blooie, so glad you're home safe. Like the reason for going wasn't stressful enough, the travel had to be worse. Enjoy home for a while!
that again is total you know what....even if your diabetes is prednisone induced its still real all the same.....again I'm mad...I wish you would have had your transplant at U of M I bet things would be better. Seems like all my dealings with Dr's went so much smoother than yours. I'm here on the sidelines consider me your personal cheerleader. I'm also sorry I've been so busy lately trying to get something done around here that I've not been on as much except late at night.
Finished pulling a motor out of a jeep with a friend of mine today.....now I need to go plow.

too funny
Howdy.....
that again is total you know what....even if your diabetes is prednisone induced its still real all the same.....again I'm mad...I wish you would have had your transplant at U of M I bet things would be better. Seems like all my dealings with Dr's went so much smoother than yours. I'm here on the sidelines consider me your personal cheerleader. I'm also sorry I've been so busy lately trying to get something done around here that I've not been on as much except late at night.
Finished pulling a motor out of a jeep with a friend of mine today.....now I need to go plow.

Funny...here's where north and south part ways. My first thought when you said you had to plow was "How's Phil going to plow with all that snow everywhere?". I was thinking of plowing dirt and you were talking about plowing the snow.

Sheesh, sometimes I amaze myself!
ya.gif
Doh!

My first thought was dirt also
roll.png

I found strips for $30 for a hundred. More than I'd like to spend, but I just want to be able to get going and it's not too horrible. Thankfully we're able to afford it now....four months ago, would have been a different story! Waiting for that tax return and to talk to a Realeator....I'm getting impatient!

Finally decided on a name for my Keeper rooster. We've been naming the roosters after old action heroes or action-type TV characters. I was looking at this bird the other day. He's kind of scrawny, and I'm still not sure I particularly like him a whole lot, but I like his blue barred color and he should be pure for the blue egg gene, so I'm going to at least keep him through the summer and hatch off some chicks from him. He probably won't live through next winter, but that's okay. So, with my somewhat mixed feelings towards this bird, he still needed a name besides Keeper.

Well, there's an action actor I have mixed/bad feelings toward
tongue.png
. Tom Cruise. I was always pretty indifferent toward him, I liked some of his movies but he wasn't a huge draw for me. Until he decided he could play Jack Reacher. That just upset me to no end, this little whippy runty dark haired megalomaniac messing with my huge, blonde, huge, muscular, huge Reacher.

So the rooster's name is now Tom.

Back
Top Bottom