My leukemia's back.

Phil, you know exactly why you lived. You lived to connect with Rachel and give her hope. The Good Lord looked down and saw a wonderful man who could help so many, and he knew you and Rachel would need each other. You had been through it all, and she needed that....to hear that this event was normal but that event might need to checked out. You'd been there. You're still fighting some of the effects of your leukemia. Your purpose is to share your experience, your compassion, and your down-to-earth common sense with people who are facing challenges. Don't ever lose that spirit....that gift of being able to lift and hold and pray. Keep your spirits up now...do it for yourself, for your wife, and most especially do it for Don and Rachel.

Last edited:
Many PRAYERS! I still feel new hear and like I don't know many but I am praying for the ill And their families!!!! May God hold you up and give you the strength you need to face these difficult times! I'm so SORRY!!!!

Many PRAYERS! I still feel new hear and like I don't know many but I am praying for the ill And their families!!!! May God hold you up and give you the strength you need to face these difficult times! I'm so SORRY!!!!

Around here once you drop to your knees or send your thoughts to someone who is in need, you are part of the family and no longer new.

I cannot believe I didn't know about this thread until JUST TONIGHT. I wish I had known about it sooner. (Thanks, Phil, for mentioning it at the Pond) I had been in contact with Rachel a little bit shortly after her leukemia returned, and she has been in my thoughts and prayers since then.

Rachel, Don, and family I am praying for you all right now. Praying for peace, comfort and strength in the times to come. It's so hard to let go, but knowing she'll soon be with her Lord and Savior, and no longer in pain... Think about going to sleep and waking up to see Jesus! Oh, how glorious that will be for you, Rachel! I know you're clinging to Him now, and will soon see His wonderful face!

Don, words cannot express how sad I am for you and your boys. Just know that so many people here are praying for you all right now. Cherish your time with Rachel, and hold your memories close. I hope they can bring you some comfort.

Back
Top Bottom