My leukemia's back.

stopping in.... missed you all! (Trying to recover from this bad virus.) Do you all remember the discussion & strong opinions on Financial Peace? Well, having taken it 2x, I can say it did help me. Still not budgeting but I have paid off 80% of the medical bills and saved a tiny emergency fund while not totally crashing the rest. Just lost my second job because the family I was working with lost hers. But it allowed me to pay off several bills in the 3 months I was with her! :yesss: And I know you all will smile at this: My family all decided that I should work as a face painter for corporate events, parties etc.! 5 out of the 7 are now working part time as balloon twisters or face painters. The topics of discussion are very interesting when we start talking shop or go out to eat once in awhile!
Cynthia, Don't hesitate to bug your Doc if you are in need of help. I do hope the pain goes away or the cause is found.
Blessings on everyone!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.
goodmorning15.gif

stopping in.... missed you all! (Trying to recover from this bad virus.) Do you all remember the discussion & strong opinions on Financial Peace? Well, having taken it 2x, I can say it did help me. Still not budgeting but I have paid off 80% of the medical bills and saved a tiny emergency fund while not totally crashing the rest. Just lost my second job because the family I was working with lost hers. But it allowed me to pay off several bills in the 3 months I was with her! :yesss: And I know you all will smile at this: My family all decided that I should work as a face painter for corporate events, parties etc.! 5 out of the 7 are now working part time as balloon twisters or face painters. The topics of discussion are very interesting when we start talking shop or go out to eat once in awhile!
Cynthia, Don't hesitate to bug your Doc if you are in need of help. I do hope the pain goes away or the cause is found.
Blessings on everyone!

HBH, so good to see you here again! It sounds like things are looking up for you & yours :D

Back
Top Bottom